DEBATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to voice your opinion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBlog

Questions/Concerns/Comments

Go down 
2 posters

How would you rate the site?
5/5
Questions/Concerns/Comments Vote_lcap100%Questions/Concerns/Comments Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
4/5
Questions/Concerns/Comments Vote_lcap0%Questions/Concerns/Comments Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
 0% [ 0 ]
1/5
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Back

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

DEBATES Points : 5350

Questions/Concerns/Comments Empty
PostSubject: Questions/Concerns/Comments   Questions/Concerns/Comments Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:35 am

If you have anything to say or ask about the site, please don't hesitate! Our admins are here to listen to your comments and complaints, and we'll answer your questions as soon as we get the chance.

However, before posting, please check our FAQ section listed on the top navigation bar. If your question does not appear there, post away!

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://debates.forumotion.net
squashbanana

squashbanana

DEBATES Points : 5266

PostSubject: Wonder   Questions/Concerns/Comments Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:06 pm

It's come to my attention that some of the navigation bar components and other features of the site appear in French. Why is this?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: We are sorry   Questions/Concerns/Comments Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 pm

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the French text may have caused. The DEBATES staff would like to make this site completely English, unless you post in a forum designated towards foreign-speaking users, and it is our fullest priority to prevent any unreasonable language barriers. As we would like everybody to be able to fully participate in the site's activities, every main icon in the site will be changed to English, the main language of the Internet. However, due to this being an experimental theme, the language adjustments may take some time to be completed, as they will only occur if we come to the conclusion of maintaining the present theme.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
squashbanana

squashbanana

PostSubject: Pretty please   Questions/Concerns/Comments Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Admin, I really want to hear your views on some of the debates on the site! When will you partake in the discussions? Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I can't   Questions/Concerns/Comments Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm sorry, squashbanana, but I would like to remain as impartial as possible to the community to promote free thinking. I fear I may scare people out of their opinions by expressing my own or force them to conform to my ways of thinking.
Back to top Go down
squashbanana

squashbanana

PostSubject: Darn   Questions/Concerns/Comments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Oh, fiddlesticks! Razz Although you do have a point, I really would like to hear your points of view!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Concerns/Comments   Questions/Concerns/Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions/Concerns/Comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DEBATES :: Site Related :: Site Help-
Jump to: